Saturday, October 20, 2012

 

A leaf from the dairy of an Engineer



Till date, I was (am) spherically surrounded with evil complexes. First of all I decide to avoid all girls and making myself to fashion with the mirror. I tried from dawn to dusk… I succeeded partially, that is numerically 0.5%. Today I remain somewhat a success, and major part a failure. Success comprises contact with family (father1, father2, brother, mama). It also includes following the path of brahmacharya to a small extent.

Today I became very emotional for some external, less important and selfish human being. My mind got a bit relaxed when this external thing treated me unwillingly with aimed profit. I tried my best to escape from the external thing, mentally not physically.

Somehow I manage myself to be aloof from that feminine face but I too got trapped by those shaded eyes. I tried to avid myself from my foreign figure. I am not getting much success. I explained myself the intrinsic truth in view of self-profit which derailed me from the track of brahmacharya.

I have the least amount of respect for others and the emotions they feel. I should change that in myself. Nowadays moral things are converting into self-actualization. I belong to the ID group and not the ego group which is of major importance to me. I must enroll myself in the super-ego group with super Brahmacharya.

           With this many broken thoughts gripping my mind, its painful to let my mind wander off into the world I live in. Well I am going to get out of bed every morning.. breath in and out.. attend classes.. all day long. Then after a while I don't have to remind myself to get out of bed.. and then after a while I don’t have to think about how … great and perfect I had then.. it was a million tiny things and I knew the first time I touched her, it was like coming home.. I was just taking the DEC book from her hand and our hands touched… and it was magic...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 ThusSpakeGoura.

Theme created by Kumar Sourav from pwnscar.in
.